Saturday, March 24, 2012
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
For over 224 years ( 1724 – 1948) Telangana region was under the ruling of Nizam as Hyderabad state with 16 districts ( 8 Telangana dist, 5 Maratwada dist, 3 Karnataka dist) consisting of people speaking three different languages & cultures with mutual admiration.
Though India got independence on 15th Aug 1947 Hyderabad state was still under the ruling of Nizam facing many socio economic problems. During this period the people of Hyderabad state started revolution against the rule of Nizam fought against him & many people laid their lives, along with the Police Action taken by the Home minister of that time Sardar Patel & joined the Hyderabad state in the Indian union on 13th Sep 1948.
After getting rid of Nizam rule in 1948 & joining the Indian union Hyderabad state was under the military, civil ruling for 4 years until the elections in 1952 & Burugula Ramakrishna Rao became the chief minister.
During these 4 years the Andhra people from Madras state exploited Hyderabad state by filling up all the important posts in the government sector with the Andhra people even under implementation of ‘Mulki Rules’ by producing the duplicate certificates & using all the wrong means. Then people of Telangana started the agitations with slogans ‘Anti Mulki – go back’, ‘Idli sambar – go back’
In the year 1952 when Potti Sriramulu went on hunger strike asking for the formation separate Vishal Andhra which was part of the Madras state since Andhra people were loosing jobs & resources to Tamil people ( when they ask for separate state it’s justified & when we the people of Telangana ask for separate state they say it’s injustice ).
During the formation of Vishal Andhra Telangana was not part of it & even the people of Telangana never wanted to join the present day Andhra Pradesh based on language barriers & wanted to form a separate state then it self, as there was no support or any kind of help either form Andhra or Rayalaseema during the Razakar’s movement & Police action taken by the Govt. of India against Nizam. But the Andhra people succeeded in joining the Telangana in Vishal Andhra against the wishes of people in Telangana & the Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru who strongly opposed the thought of joining Telangana in Vishal Andhra, even he set up the enquiry commission by the Supreme court Judge Fazal Ali Khan (state Reorganization commission) to conduct a survey whether to join Telangana in to Vishal Andhra (Andhra Pradesh) or not.
Survey Report by Fazal Ali Khan commission.
1. It’s never justified to combine more developed region (Telangana) with underdeveloped region.
2. If a state with deficit budget (Andhra) is combined with a state with surplus budget (Hyderabad state – Telangana) then there is every possibility of using this surplus budget to the deficit region.
3. The education facilities were more in Andhra as it was ruled by the British where as in Telangana the education facilities were limited & even Nizam tried to curb the Telugu language & promoted Urdu as a result there is chance of losing all the jobs in Telangana to Andhra people.
4. As the Telangana region is of completely elevated area and Andhra region is of valleys so there will be great chance of loosing all the river water resources to Andhra region
If one review the statistics below it is clear that all the statements mentioned in Fazal Ali Khan commission report are proved point by point.
Generally the number of Govt. General hospitals, development schemes, schools collages & employment should be based on the population which has not been justified since 1957 to till date as Telangan had 45 % of the total population of A..P, Andhra & Rayalseem both put together has 55 %.
Till date the longest pending G.O in A.P which has not been implemented is G.O 610 which was issued in 1986 to address the concerns of the employees of Telangana in Govt sector.
In Education (2001-2002)
All Types of Schools
Hi Court Judges
In Telangana Courts different types of Judges
Industrial Tax benefits
State bank Loans
Workers in lacks
Most of the people think that industrial development in Telangana (Hyderabad) took place after the formation of Andhra Pradesh where as the real fact is that before the formation of A.P in 1957 Telangana had 200 industries & Andhra had 0, but now Andhra region is having 6000 & Telangana region is having only 1250, by looking at this statistics its evident that being part of united Andhra Pradesh Telangana region has lost its industrial development.
In 50 Years of history.
Telangana Chief Ministers are
P.V Narsimha rao 1 year 4 months
Marri chenna Reddy 3 years 7 months
T.Anjiah 1 year 4 months
Total 6 years 3 months
According to the above table it is clear that when ever a chief minister from Telanganga region tried to do some justification in the form of development
which they were never allowed to do so & were immediately sacked out of power.
Cachment Area In Telangana
Cachment Area in Andha
Water Utilization in Telangana
1. 70% of the cachment area is from Telangana.
2. Before formation of Andhra Pradesh the irrigation water ratio was 1: 1.7 to Telangana & Andhra respectively.
3. In 2004 the ration increased to 1:3.8 for Telangana & Andhra.
4. In Telangana region most part of the irrigation i.e., 63% is done by boars & wells.
Some important facts about Telangana:
1. Among all the districts in Andhra Pradesh more irrigation land is in Mahboobnagar Dist.
2. Most of the forest resources are in Khammam dist.
3. Telangana region is rich in coal mines ( Adilabad, Karimnagar,Khammam, Warangal).
4. Most of Electricity power is generated in Telangana which is supplied all over Andhra.
By looking at all the above points & tables don’t you think that our fight for separate Telangana is justified so that we can develop our own land by saving it from the Andhra rulers?
THINK ON THIS AND IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES PLEASE JOIN THE MOVEMENT AND LET US DO OUR BIT IN GETTING OUR OWN HOME LAND CALLED ‘TELANGANA’
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Minority Scholarship Application Online Aplication Scholarship Form
Apply Now Online Application BC Scholarchip SBMS Scholarship
Scholarchip Applications will be Announced
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
AP Iinformation sites
Inter Board site
There are five major components for an education importance.
1) Emotional Intelligence
2) Financial Intelligence
3) The four key skills
* creative thinking
4) Results, Purpose, Action or R.P.A.
5) Designing Your Life.
These components are the basis for building the life I want.
We must to develop Village Education. We must to Educate in our Jammikunta Town People. To can Bring Awareness from society. We can focun on Village People they can educate all most all of Develop....
APSRTC & SCR
News Live sites
Minority Scholarship Application site
Rail way Reservation
Scholarship Applications In Andhra Pradesh
AP Social welfare